The judge with the earring went public on Wednesday, 20th Feb 2013 to declare to the media that he had been send a threatening letter allegedly from the dreaded mungiki sectwarning him of dire cosequences should he or any of the other judges making any unfavourable ruling concerning uhuru and ruto’s case. Did the letter really come from Mungiki?
most read and popular posts
- What really pain me is that the pope is seating on a golden chair while children die of hunger in somalia 7 hours ago
- #churchillRaw is very enjoyable without a thousand ad breaks. @ntvkenya . nice. 9 hours ago
- @citizentvkenya it's really sweet watching @Papa_Shirandula without a hundred ads break. Keep up guys. #digitalmigration 9 hours ago
- @pjmwangi @gikuyu254 wacha wivu hehehe 9 hours ago
- @ntvkenya hey guys. I see you are back. Kwani mnasoma news ya mwezi mzima. We are waiting for a movie, okay? 9 hours ago
- Actually I'm quite fine 9 hours ago
- @H_Ojay254 @K24Tv @KTNKenya @ntv @QTV @citizentvkenya on digital not analogue you know 15 hours ago
- RT @K24Tv: We never went off . . . We kept the faith . . . Watch K24Tv, your trusted and reliable news channel #AlltheTime http://t.co/sG0… 15 hours ago
- @KTNKenya well well well how do you expect them to operate if they do not collect a fee from those that they transmit? 16 hours ago
- Kenyans will remember that when @KTNKenya @ntvkenya and @CitizenTVNews left them due to greed. @K24Tv and @KBCChannel1 stood with them. 16 hours ago
visitors from across the global village. karibu sana. welcome to an african, kenyan digital village where love is the word
- NTV, QTV To Resume Digital Broadcast On Thursday After Agha Khan Ordered So.
- KCSE RESULTS 2014
- Safaricom New Internet Bundles Policy Infuriate And Alienate Kenyans
- Kenya’s School Heads Are Shameless, Heartless Thieves
- Digital Migration In Kenya: What NTV, Citizen TV and KTN Do Not Want You To Know
- Steven Gerrard to leave Liverpool at the end of the season
- 36 More Kenyans Killed.
- Stripping of “indecently” dressed women.
- Uhuru Kenyatta To Step Down As Kenya’s President…. For A While.
- South Sudan To Evict Aliens
Blogs I Follow