The judge with the earring went public on Wednesday, 20th Feb 2013 to declare to the media that he had been send a threatening letter allegedly from the dreaded mungiki sectwarning him of dire cosequences should he or any of the other judges making any unfavourable ruling concerning uhuru and ruto’s case. Did the letter really come from Mungiki?
most read and popular posts
- RT @PresidentKE: Well played #GorMahia. Congratulations for reaching the finals of the #CECAFAKagameCup. Best of luck as you prepare to win… 1 day ago
- Njiru is possibly one of the smartest people in Kenya. Top interview. Top wisdom. Top talk @KoinangeJeff #ungwana 3 days ago
- ◄ Leviticus 20:13 ► "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done... fb.me/uN6IRMHF 3 days ago
- RT @bet365: Empty seats for Real Madrid v Roma... Liverpool and Manchester United have both sold the MCG out in recent years. http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @RogerBezanis: Argue? Why? It is a fact; by eliminating all white sugar, salt, coffee / caffeine, alcohol and tobacco, 98% of disease va… 4 days ago
- @ChelseaFC boss mourinho is now insulting former @LFC benitez's wife. What a scumbag? 4 days ago
- to you[for helping me]. I almost feel as if You ought to be grateful to ME, for giving you the opportunity of... fb.me/3kzZkWz1Z 4 days ago
- RT @Chemortah: @ntvkenya I think it was Wetangula that got owned #PoliticsOfConvenience http://t.co/KxrrThVIED 5 days ago
- For Christians only http://t.co/IlIbfv4yXk 6 days ago
- RT @TheStarKenya: Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, dead at 22 ow.ly/Q73rA http://t.co/7XEb2jSgxp 6 days ago
visitors from across the global village. karibu sana. welcome to an african, kenyan digital village where love is the word
- After Garrissa Massacre
- President Uhuru Kenyatta State Of The Nation Speech To Parliament
- Kajiado Central MP Memusi Stole Most Of His Maiden Speech
- NTV, QTV To Resume Digital Broadcast On Thursday After Agha Khan Ordered So.
- KCSE RESULTS 2014
- Safaricom New Internet Bundles Policy Infuriate And Alienate Kenyans
- Kenya’s School Heads Are Shameless, Heartless Thieves
- Digital Migration In Kenya: What NTV, Citizen TV and KTN Do Not Want You To Know
- Steven Gerrard to leave Liverpool at the end of the season
- 36 More Kenyans Killed.
Blogs I Follow