Maina kageni and Anne kiguta are not finally what the urban youth would call an item. The two have never been spotted together over the past which goes to show the maturity and respectability of the Kenyan media since this juicy piece of news is not splashed all over the magazines. That is but one view of the issues, the other highly likely reason is that Maina kageni and this girl have bribed the media to keep off their scent.
For those who are in the dark as to who is Anne kiguta; she is a very talented and beautiful media personality; she is a news anchor at K.T.N as well as a reporter. Among her hobbies is face painting; that is she paints children at functions not the other way around. Those who have had the fortune of watching her at the K.T.N news desk know what a beautiful and strong personality she is, she just ooze confidence, charisma and has that seducing element on her eyes, they are beautiful eyes too.
What about Maina kageni and her new found love? Well Maina kageni is the host of the morning show at classic F.M. which he co-host with the indefatigable mwalimu king’angi’ where they talk about the banality of the ordinary mwananchi and how he face it all. I could talk about what they talk about day long and the triviality of it all but that is not what this is about. This is about Maina kageni and her new-found nest of joy, the bulbously beautiful Anne kiguta whose face and demeanor encapsulate what is lovely, feminine and make you wanna reach for the stars which is not strange at all for K.T.N has always managed to hire very rich personality for their news desks, the name Catherine kasavuli spring to mind at once.
Now, to the important matter of this news, what are the ramifications of this new development? Obviously, his show will reduce in popularity which is the first and the major consequence of Maina kageni new status, it is to be observed that majority of the Maina kageni show’s fan are ladies (and boy are they dirty and naughty) and although most of these unattached or unsatisfied ladies may be hard pressed to admit it publicly, they all think that Maina kageni is their lost prince, they do not love Maina because of his looks (daaa, there is no handsome man in the world to all ladies, ladies are handsome blind, so to say) but rather for his money (and maybe a little bit of his boisterous laughter) and now that he is taken by a hot lady by all standards, the fantasy and fancy belief and wishes of these ladies have been washed off and they must move on. No one is saying that Maina kageni is not handsome (those are things I am completely unable to judge and if I could, I would hesitate to proclaim so in public since we are living in a sick society that is as judgmental as Jehovah and I might get branded a homosexual or gay guy (dirty pricks, yeah I said that and fuck you till you breed if you think uglily of me cuz of my views on the issue. Do you know, you who is giving me that dirty look, what will happen to the universe if David Cameron and the gay guys that he is defending have their way? The world and the humans as we know them will vanish from the face of the earth. The mere thought of gayness must be banished from the human consciousness by either orthodox or unorthodox means) but that Kenyan women and the world women are handsome blind and no matter how handsome you are, without money, you are filthy shit to these women .
And these bring us to the next point. A rumour has been floating around and about from the uneducated ignorant slobs that Maina kageni is gay. That Maina kageni is a homosexual. Proponents of this rumour use as the basis for the argument the question of how a rich man of Maina’s status and prestige and influence does not have a wife or is not in a relationship. Of cause since they are so stubborn, they will say , to save faces, that Maina kageni is indeed gay and that Anne kiguta is his hiding place. This is bullshit. Simply because you are not married, and are rich and qualified in all other aspects does not make you gay or even imply so, you may simply be looking for ‘Mr. right’ or in the case of Maina kageni “miss right’. Congratulations are in order for Maina kageni for not bowing down to public pressure to marry and being patient until she met Anne kiguta, a lady of exemplary qualities.
Now we all know for a fact that Maina kageni is not gay although any sensible person did need Maina kageni to start dating Anne kiguta to know that he is straight. No boisterously humorous and acceptable person as Maina kageni can be gay. Gay people are slow, communicate as if the moon is their home, they have these chubby look and you can not see their bones, they do not know what are cubes for they will never have some and they always have these sick look on their face that always betray their sexual affiliation. You look at a gay guy and you know it is a gay guy and another thing is that they all had the ambitions of being priests. I am not saying that all priests are gay or not. No. I am simply saying that all gay guys wished at one time to be catholic priest. it is well documented that Catholic priests enjoy raping young altar boys we must not forget and so we see through deductive reasoning why homosexual would want to be priests or why most priests are homosexual and that nuns are most likely to be lesbians. It is also possible that nuns are girls who lost their virginity or innocence to their crazy and demonic fathers and vowed never to be touched by a man, as it is also possible that priests are boys who were forced to have sex with their mothers and can’t stand the nudity of a woman. All these are possibilities. Mere possibilities. The truth is different and of a far-reaching height, maina kageni is not gay and anne kiguta and her child have a true gentleman as their friend and for that, their lives are richer and profound. good times to ye all.
most read and popular posts
- Is this true? I hear men can have babies now without the female egg? Interesting. I guess according to feminist... fb.me/4v0ZiFQVC 21 hours ago
- How does a man get rich and powerful? Be born into wealth and power or fight you way to the top and sometimes you... fb.me/4Yu67AE1c 21 hours ago
- Men have at a great cost learnt to never trust Women 22 hours ago
- RT @MGTOW: @AnthonyLarme Not really. Women are just "HAPPIER" when their husbands are UPSET. Makes more sense now. telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/9126… 23 hours ago
- RT @MGTOW: Jolie divorces from Pitt in a script that wrote itself. "Happy Endings are just stories that haven't finished yet". https://t.co… 23 hours ago
- Why do they sell two pizzas for the price of one instead of one pizza at half price? Do they secretly want women to get fat? 23 hours ago
- fb.me/RKAsmqGc 1 day ago
- Facebook users have long wanted a dislike button, because at heart we're a hateful and negative people, and a... fb.me/5zL4uH3Xb 1 day ago
- @ConsumersKenya please stop maliciously attacking @AIRTEL_KE or I will start thinking less of you. OK? #AirtelShame 1 day ago
- @StarTimesKenya Hi. Thanks for good cheap services. Please cease calling me whenever to get my view on products. Thanks. Maybe use email. 1 day ago
- art and artistic expression
- breaking news
- Cooking and recipes
- joan rivers
- kenya's election 2013
- liverpool fc
- personal and general
- previews and postviews
- Six 'six word' short stories
- tales flashes
- world events
visitors from across the global village. karibu sana. welcome to an african, kenyan digital village where love is the word
- Universal Human Rights (UN)
- President Uhuru Kenyatta Statement Upon Signing The Interest Capping Bill
- President Uhuru Assent To Interest Rates Capping Bill
- CORD To Call For Vicious Demonstrations Unless Jubilee ….
- Evolution Is Slow, Very Slow
- To The Kenya Post Election Violence Victims, Take Heart
- Thieves Of Kenya
- President Uhuru Kenyatta’s Speech on Measures The Government Will Take To Fight Corruption
- On Being a Failed Writer
- After Garrissa Massacre
Blogs I Follow